This 125kHz read/write RFID transponder tag is part of the EM Microelectronic-Marin SA EM4x50 family. It can be used with the RFID Read/Write Module. Each tag contains a unique, read-only serial number (one of 2³², or 4,294,967,296 possible combinations) and 116 bytes of user data area stored in a non-volatile EEPROM. The user data area can be secured optionally with a 32-bit password to allow only authorized read and write operations.
RFID Read/Write Tag Features
Note: This tag should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Thin package makes it ideal for access badge applications
- Both sides are fully printable with offset, thermo-transfer and dye sublimation printing
- Designed to resist common stresses from access control and time attendance systems
- EM Microelectronic-Marin SA EM4x50 family chip
- 125 kHz operating frequency
- Dimensions: 2.125 × 3.365 inches (54 × 85.5 mm)