The EDM1070AR-01 Embedded Display Module is not simply an HMI; it is more flexible and more customizable. This is a stable and reliable real-time uC/OS-II system with an NXP LPC4357FET256 dual-core ARM Cortex-M4/M0 processor. It consists of three parts: a Mini4357 CPU core module, a motherboard, and a 7-inch TFT LCD (800×480) with resistive touch screen.
The motherboard provides RS232, USB, microSD, Ethernet, RS485, CAN, SPI, I2C, GPIO and camera interfaces, as well as terminals for 5V power output. The system is powered by 9-24V (12V typical) which you must provide via Phoenix connector. It is built to EMC and FCC design standards.
Basic peripheral driver examples are included, plus BSP example applications based on uC/OS-II_v2.91 and emWin5.18 (GUI), and examples of using an OV9655 camera implemented via SGPIO (camera is not included).
EDM1070AR-01 Board Interfaces and Layout
Embedded Display Module Features
- 7-inch TFT LCD with PWM backlight control, 800×480 resolution, 16-bit RGB565 color mode, 0.0642 × 0.1790 mm dot pitch, 154.08 × 85.95 mm active area, 4-wire resistive touch screen
- LPC4357FET256 dual-core 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4/M0 microcontroller, running at up to 204MHz, with internal 1MB Flash, 136KB SRAM and 16KB EEPROM
- Board adds 128MB Nand Flash, 32MB SDRAM, 2Kb EEPROM and has pads for adding 4Mb SPI Flash (not included)
- UART0, UART2, and UART3 three-wire serial interfaces, RS232 level, via Phoenix connectors
- RS485 interface via Phoenix connector
- Two CAN2.0B interfaces via Phoenix connector
- USB2.0 Device (High-speed, 480Mbps) and USB2.0 Host (Full-speed, 12Mbps) interfaces
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet MAC, LAN8720A (RMII)
- TF card slot (microSD)
- 20-pin standard JTAG header
- Four input and four output interfaces via Phoenix connectors, isolated by optocouplers
- 8-channel ADC interface
- DAC interface
- 4-wire SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI) with data transfer rate up to 40Mbps per channel
- I2C interface
- I2S interface
- High-precision RTC (battery holder provided; battery is not included)
- Spare interface for external hardware watchdog
- ISP button
- 5V power output interface via Phoenix connector
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Operating humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Power supply: DC 9V to 24V via Phoenix connector; 150-400mA @ 12V typical
- Electrical standards: CE, FCC, CCC
- 6-layer PCB
All drivers can work with IAR EWARM v6.4 or higher. All drivers and applications can work with Keil MDK-ARM v4.6 or higher.
- uC/OS-II_v2.91 operating system
- emWin5.18 graphical user interface
- FatFs_vR0.08a file system
- LWIP _v1.4.0 protocol stack
- Basic peripheral driver examples
- BSP example applications based on uC/OS-II_v2.91 RTOS
- BSP example applications based on emWin5.18 GUI
- Example applications for optional OV9655 camera module implemented via SGPIO
Package Contents and Options By default the package comes with the EDM1070AR-01 board (motherboard, Mini4357 CPU module, and LCD touchscreen module), CD-ROM (user manual, source code, development tools, etc.), and a set of four hexagonal screws and nuts for mounting (the picture to the right shows the screws/nuts installed).
Using the option selectors below, you can choose to get the board without the LCD touchscreen, and/or can select to add this DM-CAM130 module (OV9655 camera): Download EDM1070 Board Mechanical Dimensions (diagram is a mirror image of the bottom side of the board, so the dimensions are shown as though you're actually looking at the LCD side) See the NXP LPC4357FET256 Page for datasheets and other documentation about the CPU
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week
The part number on your invoice will change based on whether you order the board with LCD (T6010261) or without LCD (T6010259).