Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) for Brushless DC Motors
This is the same HW30A ESC from GemFan that was used in the ELEV-8 V2 Quadcopter Kit. Use it as a replacement or in your own project wherever you need to control the speed of a brushless DC motor.
This version does not come programmed. If you're wanting to purchase a replacement for your ELEV-8 V2 and want to save a bit of time, consider the pre-programmed version.
This ESC is compatible with a standard RC receiver or any 3.3V or 5V microcontroller running the proper pulse-width modulation (PWM).
30A ESC Features
- Can be programmed optionally by an ESC Programming Card (e.g. Turnigy BESC) so you won't have to count beeps
- 5V BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit)
- High current rating enables worry-free operation of varying sized motors
- Compatible with any standard RC receiver
- Three-phase electronic control
- Cells: 2-3S LiPo Input
- Power Requirements: 7.4V to 11.1V DC
- Continuous Maximum Current: 30 Amps
- Communication: PWM
- Dimensions: 1.9 × 1.0 × 0.3 inches (48.26 × 25.4 × 7.62 mm)
- Weight: 27 grams