Portable digital-to-analog adapter cable converting standard HDMI input to VGA output Pi-View is a high-quality, high-performance, convenient and compact electronic device which converts the digital HDMI video signals from a Raspberry Pi or a MarS Board (to name just two examples) into an analog signal required by VGA-based computer displays still widely used around the world.
HDMI-to-VGA Adapter Features
Note: Because this adapter sources its power from the HDMI host, a USB-powered host like Raspberry Pi won't be able to supply enough current when using USB power. You should power your host device (e.g. Raspberry Pi) from an external mains supply when Pi-View is connected and operating.
- Small adapter with integrated VGA socket output, with short cable to an HDMI plug
- No external power supply is required; device is plug and play
- Handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p (maximum resolution limited by the connected display)
- Input: Integrated Type-A HDMI plug
- Output: Standard female DE-15 VGA connector
- Material: 99% high-purity oxygen-free copper wire core, 30µ gold-plated terminals for minimal signal loss, and gold-plated HDMI plug for high abrasion resistance
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1-2 weeks