Program up to 16 serial devices simultaneously Up to 4 parallel ISP chips can be programmed simultaneously (eMMC, NAND and NOR Flash) Multiple programmers can be set up for project expansion Custom adapter available for off-line production setup USB2.0, LAN and SD ports available Operation modes: USB online, network online and off-line Adjustable programming speed and industrial-grade reliability DLL/API/Command-Line Commands available with authorization agreement from both parties (initial solution for integrating ISP sub-systems of ICT, FCT, ATE and testing fixture) CE and RoHS Compliant
The SuperPro IS03 is a portable, stand-alone, universal ISP gang programmer. It is built with on-board Flash memory and a slot for an SD card. Thousands of data files can be stored on the card. Algorithms and projects can be downloaded onto the SD card and data files can be uploaded to a PC. The SD card is organized with a FAT32 file system; therefore, data files on SD can be read and managed with a PC using a general-purpose SD card reader. The maximum number of projects and data files that can be saved on the SD card is limited only by the capacity of the card. Even a small 128MB card can accommodate hundreds of files.
The IS03 is a high-speed ISP production programmer that supports almost all serial chips, including (but not limited to) SPI, I2C, JTAG, BDM, UART, MON, SCI, SWD, SBW, C2D, ICC, SWIM, SDQ, DBG, ICE, CSI, and LIN. It can program up to 16 serial chips or four parallel NAND/NOR/eMMC chips simultaneously, and supports ISP serial programming of different models or types on one unit.
General control ports supply signal isolation, relay isolation, power supply control, click detection, LED expansion display and other control signals. Its programming speed can be adjusted to suit your board load requirement or ISP cable length.
The SuperPro IS03 has three modes of operation:
Online mode: Connected to a local PC via USB2.0 (High-Speed).
Off-line mode: Using the stand-alone keyboard, LCD display, and mobile memory (standard SD card), SuperPro IS03 can run independently off-line for flexible production and field setup. Project file size is only limited by the SD card memory size.
Network mode: Connected to the local network, the programming can be controlled locally or remotely.
Advanced pin-driver technology supplies cleaner signals, wider voltage range and accurate / higher clock frequency. Precise time generators ensure devices with 1.2V-5.0V Vcc a higher speed and qualified product ratio. The built-in precise voltage self-calibration circuit ensures the voltage is within the preset range at any time. The self-diagnosis function continuously detects hardware faults to ensure the machine runs normally. Over-current, over-voltage and ESD protection avoids damage to the programmer.
Powerful DLL, API, Command-Line Commands support Visual C, Visual Basic, Linux and Labview. SuperPro IS03 is easily integrated with ICT, FCT, ATE or testing fixture systems. Its powerful software system with user-friendly interface simplifies operation, improves efficiency and reduces mistakes.
ISP Gang Programmer Software Features
- The Project function simplifies processes such as device selection file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- The Project Group function organizes batch processing commands for multiple projects running simultaneously.
- A complicated Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) or multiple combined PCBAs may need multiple programmers to work properly. The Super Scale Project Group function is responsible for the work flow across multiple programmers.
- User operation interface is shown by PCBA.
- The Auto Commands function allows you to create a one-step command to execute common commands such as erasing, space-checking, programming and verification.
- The Production Mode is initiated by an external Start signal, running the system automatically. As an off-line programmer, once the connections are made, Auto Commands will run automatically.
- Every chip may have different data to be written. The software's Dynamic Buffer can be adjusted by Xeltek per your request (i.e. standard and customized series number generator for MAC address).
- Log document and production statistics function facilitates quality tracking.
- Copyright Protection with SD encryption, document right management and encryption, output limitation and remote control.
- You can control up to 12 machines simultaneously with a USB hub or LAN switch.
- Supports JAM/STAPL Player and Direct C.
- Supports and recognizes almost all known formats automatically.
- You can upload documents by scanning order barcodes to eliminate manual mistakes.
- Customized special functions and algorithm software is available.
- Optional Web Programmer + Network Management Software can create a revolutionary network writing management mode. Project setting, task switching and software updating for all programmers can be finished instantly on a server while quality-monitoring and QC statistics can be done in real time. Mistakes such as empty-writing can be tracked, and the written data are saved only on local or remote servers for data safety.
- Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
ISP Gang Programmer Hardware Specifications
- Supports all common ISP protocols (e.g. I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MW, JTAG, CAN, RS232)
- PC interfaces: USB2.0 (High-Speed), LAN (100 Mbps)
- Off-line memory media: SD card
- Keypad and Display: 6-key keyboard, LCD with 40 digits × 4 lines
- Power Supply: DC 12V /1.5A power adapter
- Dimensions: 184 × 160 × 78 mm. Weight: 0.8 Kg
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 °C. Humidity: 20%-80%
- CE and RoHS Compliant. ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
ISP Gang Programmer Package Contents
- SuperPro IS03 programmer
- 16 ISP cables, type A (supports interfaces other than CAN and RS232)
- USB cable
- SD card
- 12V DC @ 1.5A power adapter
- Software on CD-ROM
Additional Charges The design of SuperPro IS03 and its application is meant to reduce cost. Depending on ISP project complexity, specific projects may require additional support from Xeltek for which they may charge the following fees:
- Authorization fees for device algorithm software
- Project fees, including designing and consultation
- Authorization fees for DLL / API/Command-Line Commands, including above software and implementation consulting fees, mainly for further development and integration
Supported Devices This is a new programmer, expected to be released by September 2013. A Supported Devices List has not yet been made available.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item