This prototyping board allows you to design a shield for the Arduino Mega or a compatible system.
This board provides many options for prototyping. Its prototyping area features 0.1" pitch rows and columns interlaced with 0.05" offset rows/columns, allowing close placement of multiple ICs (put one IC on each offset).
Kit Contents This kit includes all the parts needed to complete the standard indicator and reset circuits, and stackable Arduino Mega R3 headers. A small solderless breadboard (170 points) is included as a bonus.
- Arduino Mega R3 Prototyping Shield PCB
- Two red LEDs
- Three male header pins
- Five 8-pin female stackable headers
- One 10-pin female stackable header
- One 2×18-pin female stackable header
- Three 1kOhm resistors
- Two 3.5mm × 6mm push buttons
- One 0.1µF capacitor
- Solderless breadboard with adhesive backing, 1.8" × 1.4", 170 tie points
Arduino Mega Shield Prototyping Board Resources