This CPU module is compatible with Atmel's SAM9X5-EK main board, and also is included in the MYD-SAM9G35 system.
It contains an Atmel AT91SAM9G35 ARM9 processor and external memories, and it connects to a main board via an SO-DIMM200 connector.
SAM9G35 CPU Module Features
- AT91SAM9G35 ARM926EJ-S 32-bit RISC processor operating at up to 400 MHz, with 16KB Data Cache, 16KB Instruction Cache, and MMU
- CPU has 32KB SRAM and 64KB ROM
- CPU module board includes 256MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, and 64KB EEPROM
- Ethernet PHY (DM9161)
- Two user LEDs
- PCB size: 68 × 35 mm, 8-layer PCB
- Power supply: 3.3V via SO-DIMM200
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C (industrial range of -40 to +85 °C is available for large orders; contact us with your requirements)
- Linux 2.6.39 and Android source code provided, plus example code for Keil MDK-ARM
This is one of five CPU modules with the same SO-DIMM200 connector. You can swap it with the CPU module on a compatible system (i.e. the kits in the right column below) so you can evaluate the different processors in the Atmel SAM9Gx5 and SAM9Xx5 series. The differences between the five available processors is as follows:
See the Atmel SAM9G35 Page for a datasheet and other documentation on the CPU.
Download MYC-SAM9xx5 CPU Module Schematic
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week
Volume discounts are available; please contact us for details.