This MYC-SAMA5D34 CPU module is compatible with Atmel's SAMA5D3-EK main board, and also is included in the MYD-SAMA5D34 system.
It contains an Atmel SAMA5D34 ARM Cortex-A5 processor and external memories, and it connects to a main board via an SO-DIMM200 connector.
SAMA5D34 CPU Module Features
- SAMA5D34 ARM Cortex-A5 processor operating at up to 536 MHz (850 DMIPS), with 32KB Data Cache, 32KB Instruction Cache, Virtual Memory System Architecture (VMSA), fully integrated MMU and Floating Point Unit (VFPv4)
- CPU has one 160KB Internal ROM (single-cycle access at system speed) with embedded bootloader (boot on NAND Flash, SDCard, eMMC, serial DataFlash, selectable order), and one 128KB Internal SRAM (single-cycle access at system speed)
- CPU module board also includes 256MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 16MB NorFlash, and 512MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Dimensions: 45 × 68 mm, 8-layer PCB
- Power supply: 3.3V from SODIMM200 connector
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70 °C (industrial range of -40 to +85 °C is available for large orders; contact us with your requirements)
Download MYC-SAMA5D3x Module Overview (includes pinout and dimensions)
This is one of five CPU modules with the same SO-DIMM200 connector. You can swap it with the CPU module on a compatible system (e.g. MYD-SAMA5D31, MYD-SAMA5D33, MYD-SAMA5D35, MYD-SAMA5D36) so you can evaluate the different processors in the Atmel SAMA5D3x series. The differences between the five available processors is as follows:
|Feature ||SAMA5D31 ||SAMA5D33 ||SAMA5D34 ||SAMA5D35 ||SAMA5D36 |
|LCD/HDMI Controller ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||Yes |
|Ethernet ||10/100 ||Gigabit ||Gigabit ||Gigabit ||Gigabit |
|2nd Ethernet ||No ||No ||No ||10/100 ||10/100 |
|CAN Buses ||None ||None ||2 ||2 ||2 |
|HSMCI Buses ||3 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||3 |
|Extra UARTs* ||2 ||None ||None ||2 ||2 |
|Timer/Counters ||1 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||2 |
* All five CPUs have three 5-line USARTs and a 3-line DBGU (Debug UART). The SAMA5D31, SAMA5D35 and SAMA5D36 add two 3-line UARTs (i.e. asynchronous only).
See Atmel's SAMA5D34 Page for the CPU datasheet and other documentation.
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week
Volume discounts are available; please contact us for details.