PC parallel port programmer for Atmel AVR microcontrollers, STK500 compatible
Atmel AVR Programmer Features
- Low-cost, full function replacement of Atmel ISP parallel port programmer
- Connects to PC parallel port
- Powered by the target board; no extra power supply required
- 2x5 pin with 0.1" spacing ISP connector with Atmel STKxxx compatible layout.
- Dimensions: 50x30 mm (2x1.3") + 20 cm (8") cable
Supported Atmel AVR Microcontrollers All Atmel AVR and ATmega microcontrollers
AVR In-System Programming connector (top view on target board)
Free PonyProg 2000 Software supports programming of AVR micros with this AVR programmer.
Note: to work with this Atmel AVR Programmer you will need a target board (not included) with an Atmel AVR microcontroller and an ISP interface connector, such as
Atmel ATmega128-16AI Header board
Atmel ATmega128 Board, RS232, 16x2 LCD, Relay & Buzzer
This AVR programmer is a low-cost tool with limited support. It does not ship with any documentation or software. Please use the links provided on this page.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item