DAISY-20 is a front-end module for the 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter built into the FOX Board G20 and the Terra Board.
This module can connect to the Fox Board via the DAISY-1 Adapter's port D4, or to the Terra Board's port D14.
Be sure to get a 0.05" pitch 2x5 IDC cable (FC-19818-10P-FF) to make the connection. The cable is not included.
Daisy System A/D Front-End Board Features
- TS4040 high-precision voltage reference chip
- Potential dividers to read tension range of 0-10V
- Over-voltage and polarity inversion protection stages
- Rail-to-rail linear amplifiers to reduce signal-to-noise ratio
- Analog level status LEDs
- Through-hole connections for mounting resistors to change potential divided ratio
The A/D lines are available on a terminal block with 3.8 mm pitch.
|Pin ||Signal |
|GND ||GND signal |
|AD0 ||Analog line 0 in range of 0 to 10 volts |
|AD1 ||Analog line 1 in range of 0 to 10 volts |
|AD2 ||Analog line 2 in range of 0 to 10 volts |
|AD3 ||Analog line 3 in range of 0 to 10 volts |
|3V3 ||3.3 volt output |
Daisy System A/D Front-End Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item