Aria G25 is a cost-effective System-on-Module created for hardware designers who want to reduce the time spent on development of a low-power, low-EMI Embedded Linux device.
This 40×40 mm surface-mount device (SMD) already integrates all the complex components like CPU, RAM, Ethernet PHY, EMI filters and power sections needed to create the core of your Embedded Linux board, leaving more time for the other aspects of your application. It is manufactured as an eight-layer PCB ready to be mounted to your carrier board which should have the Aria G25 boot Linux from an SD or microSD card.
If you want to evaluate the Aria G25 before designing your own carrier board, purchase the Terra Board which has the Aria G25 on it.
Aria G25 ARM9 SoC Module Features
- CPU: Atmel AT91SAM9G25 ARM9 @ 400MHz
- RAM: 128 or 256 MByte DDR2 (see options below)
- LAN: 10/100 Mbps
- USB: up to 3 Host ports (1 High-Speed Host/Device, 1 High-Speed Host, 1 Full-Speed Host)
- UART: up to 6 serial lines
- I2C: up to 2 I2C buses
- SPI: up to 2 SPI buses
- GPIO: up to 60 GPIO lines
- A/D: up to four channels @ 10 bit
- Single power supply at 3.3V DC
- Low power consumption (see table below)
- Temperature Range: standard or extended (see options below)
- Pads pitch: 1.27mm (50 mil)
- User-configurable LED on board
- RoHS and REACH compliant
|Ethernet Connected || ||Ethernet Not Connected |
|State ||µSD clock ||mA@3.3V ||Watts || ||State ||µSD clock ||mA@3.3V ||Watts |
|Bootstrap||44 MHz||210 mA||0.69W || ||Bootstrap||44 MHz||120 mA||0.40W |
|Idle||44 MHz||169 mA||0.56W || ||Idle||44 MHz||82 mA||0.27W |
|Idle||30 MHz||168 mA||0.55W || ||Idle||30 MHz||79 mA||0.26W |
|Idle||20 MHz||167 mA||0.55W || ||Idle||20 MHz||78 mA||0.26W |
|Idle||10 MHz||166 mA||0.55W || ||Idle||10 MHz||77 mA||0.25W |
|Idle||2.5 MHz||165 mA||0.54W || ||Idle||2.5 MHz||76 mA||0.25W |
To reduce the microSD clock, give these commands at the prompt:
mount -t debugfs none /sys/kernel/debug
echo -n 2500000 > /sys/kernel/debug/mmc0/clock
Memory & Temperature Range Options There are three versions of the Aria G25 available which you can select via the Memory option at the bottom of this page.
(The extended temperature range is available only for the 128MB DDR2 RAM.)
- 128MB — temperature range 0 to 70 °C
- 128MB + Extended — temperature range -20 to +70 °C
- 256MB — temperature range 0 to 70 °C
Aria G25 SoM Resources
Acme Systems is both the designer of this module and the manufacturer, so you don't need to order large quantities to get the lowest price. The price for one is the same as the price for 1000. Their manufacturing capability is at least 100 boards per day. You can expect just a one-week lead time to get the boards from Italy.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item