This is a 10.1-inch WSVGA LCD with an interface board that has been tested to work with A10S-OLinuXino, A13-OLinuXino and A20-OLinuXino* boards. It connects to your A10/A13/A20 OLinuXino board by a 2×20-pin connector. The display board and the OLinuXino board both have male box headers, so you will need a 40-pin IDC ribbon cable which is sold separately.
* This display will not work on OLinuXino LIME2 boards (there are other displays available for them; see their pages for links). For OLinuXino LIME, the GPIO and LCD Port Adapter is needed.
A10/A13/A20-OLinuXino LCD Features
- 10.1" WSVGA (1024×600) display
- LED light-bar backlight system (9 parallel, 3 serial)
- 16.2 million colors
- Can be powered by the host board or externally
- DC-DC for LCD backlight
- 40-pin connector for connection to A10/A13/A20-OLinuXino boards
- Test pads for easy diagnostics
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- Dimensions: 222 × 143 mm (8.74 × 5.63 inches)
Interface Board View The image below shows a connection to a touch screen. This version of the display does not include a touch screen. See the A13-LCD10TS if you want this display with a resistive touch screen.
The resolution is 1024 × 600 pixels, so you can make a small laptop and work normally with Linux. This LCD has been tested and works fine with the Android images.
OLinuXino LCD Board Resources
Setting Up the Display Please check the user manual and/or Wiki page of your OLinuXino board for instructions about configuring it to use this display. Depending on which board and OS you're using, you may have to download a specific OS image, a specific script file, or simply run a configuration command. Some board/OS combinations may not support this display.