This is a booster pack suitable for MSP430 LaunchPad boards. It comes with the ultra-low-power MSP430FG2744 microcontroller in a 40-pin DIP socket. The board has female connectors on the bottom making it compatible with both 20-pin and 40-pin MSP430 LaunchPads. You can use the Launchpad to program and debug this processor.
The board also has a UEXT connector for plugging in peripheral modules. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
MSP430FG2744 BoosterPack Board Features
- MSP430G2744 ultra-low-power microcontroller in easy-to-replace DIL40 (PTH) package, released Q1 2013 by Texas Instruments
- Compatible with both 20-pin LaunchPads and 40-pin LaunchPads via mounted sockets
- UEXT connector suitable for Olimex expansion boards
- PTH jumpers for easy hardware/software I2C switch
- PTH jumpers for easy RX/TX switch
- PTH jumper to enable/disable on-board power LED
- Provided pads for two additional quartz crystals
- Dimensions: 50.8 × 53.3 mm (2.0 × 2.1 inches)
MSP430FG2744 BoosterPack Board Resources