Program and Emulate all Texas Instruments MSP430 Flash Microcontrollers
This TI MSP-FET compatible JTAG interface permits programming of on-board Flash and debugging of the MSP430 microcontroller via a PC's parallel port.
MSP430 JTAG In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer Features
- Programs all MSP430Fxxx Flash microcontrollers
- TI MSP-FET compatible 2x7 pin JTAG connector (top view, connector on PCB)
- No external power supply required; all power is taken from the parallel printer (LPT) port
- Compatible with Imagecraft ICC430 C compiler for programming and NoICE430 Debugger for debugging
- Compatible with free IAR MSP430 Kickstart software (IDE, Assembler, C-compiler, Debugger)
- Works with the free MSP430 GCC C compiler and Insight debugger
- Dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") cable
MSP430 JTAG Interface The JTAG connector is a 2x7 pin IDC header with a 0.1" spacing.
MSP430 Target Voltage The MSP430 JTAG has a built-in taget board voltage follower. This means that the JTAG voltage levels are the same as those supplied by the MSP430 target board. The target may be powered between 2.7V and 3.6V (below 2.7V the Flash memory can no longer be programmed)
MSP430 Software Downloads
Optional Programming Software The Elprotronic FET-Pro430 software can be used with this programmer.
Note: To work with this MSP430 JTAG In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer you will need a target board (not included) with a TI MSP430 microcontroller and a JTAG interface connector. See the various MSP430 Boards categories.
This MSP430 JTAG debugger & programmer is a low-cost tool with limited support. It does not include any documentation other than that contained on this web page and does not ship with any software. You will have to download software from the links provided on this page.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock