260 to 1260 mbar absolute pressure range Low-resolution mode consumption: 5.5 µA High-resolution mode consumption: 30 µA High-resolution mode: 0.020 mbar RMS High overpressure capability: 20x full scale
Pressure Click is a compact and easy solution for adding pressure measurement to your design. It features an ST Microelectronics LPS331AP digital output pressure sensor. The LPS331AP IC is an ultra-compact absolute piezoresistive pressure sensor capable of measuring pressure (260-1260 mbar) or temperature (-40°C to 80°C) and provide a digital signal to main board's microcontroller.
Pressure Click communicates with the target board microcontroller via mikroBUS SPI (MOSI, MISO, SCK, CS) or I2C (SDA, SCL) and INT lines. SMD jumpers allow you to select SPI or I2C (in I2C position by default). Another SMD jumper allows you to select I2C address (in logic 1 position by default).
Note: The board is designed to use 3.3V power supply only. There is a power indicator LED on board.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Pressure Sensor Add-on Board Resources