This bundle of items is intended as an optional add-on to the microMedic Kit for Propeller or microMedic Kit for Arduino.
You can expand the capabilities of your National microMedic Contest entry with the Wireless Sensor Kit. This add-on kit allows your project to communicate wirelessly with a PC or even another part of your project design. Use the gas sensors to detect the presence of methane, carbon monoxide, or even alcohol gases. The 3-axis accelerometer can detect orientation in space while the Ping))) sensor can detect objects in front of it. Combined with the microMedic Contest Kit's sensors, the possibilities are limited only by your own ingenuity.
- XBee RF modules (picture shows one, but two are included) and USB adapter provide remote monitoring and wireless communication options
- A 3-axis accelerometer can monitor position and acceleration for kinesthetic applications
- A set of gas sensor modules (CO, CH4, and C2H5OH) can detect hazards or monitor biological processes
microMedic Wireless Sensor Kit Contents
- Two XBee RF modules, 1mW, with PCB Antenna (XB24-API-001)
- XBee USB Adapter Board (32400)
- MMA7455L 3-axis Accelerometer Board (28526)
- C2H5OH Alcohol Sensor Module (27904 or combination of 27983 & 605-00011, depending on available stock)
- CO Sensor Module (combination of 27983 & 605-00007)
- CH4 Methane Sensor Module (combination of 27983 & 605-00008)
- PING))) Ultrasonic Distance Sensor (28015)
microMedic Wireless Sensor Kit Resources