This is a 4.3-inch LCD with a resistive touch screen and an interface board that has been tested to work with A13-OLinuXino and A20-OLinuXino* boards. It connects to your OLinuXino board by a 2×20-pin connector. The display board and the OLinuXino board both have male box headers, so you will need a 40-pin IDC ribbon cable which is sold separately.
* This display will not work on OLinuXino LIME2 boards (there are other displays available for them; see their pages for links). For OLinuXino LIME, the GPIO and LCD Port Adapter is needed.
OLinuXino LCD Board Features
- Bo Lymin BT043DCNNHHp$ 4.3-inch (480×272) a-Si color TFT-LCD with white LED / CCFL backlight
- 262K colors
- Anti-glare surface
- Resistive touchscreen panel
- 40-pin connector for connection to A13/A20-OLinuXino boards
- 3.3V single power input with built-in power supply circuit
- MCU interface: 8/9/16/18-bit 80/68 series MCU interface
- Display RAM size: 640×240×3×6 bits, e.g. 320×240 two-frame buffer with 262K colors
- Arbitrary display memory start position selection
- 8-bit / 16-bit interface: supports 65K (R5G6B5) / 262K (R6G6B6) color data format
- 9-bit / 18-bit interface: supports 262K (R6G6B6) color data format
Interface Board View
A13-OLinuXino LCD Board Resources
Setting Up the Display Please check the user manual and/or Wiki page of your OLinuXino board for instructions about configuring it to use this display. Depending on which board and OS you're using, you may have to download a specific OS image, a specific script file, or simply run a configuration command. Some board/OS combinations may not support this display and/or touchscreen.