Fully qualified Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR module Exceptional radio performance — TX power +20 dBm; RX sensitivity -90 dBm Includes iWRAP firmware with all relevant Bluetooth profiles and a simple control interface Device is a Class 1 high-power radio and can operate at up to 1000m distance UART (HCI) data connection interface
Bluetooth2 Click is an add-on board in mikroBUS form factor. It features a BLUEGIGA WT41 Bluetooth 2.1 module with an operating range of 1000m (between two WT41 modules). It is equipped with iWRAP firmware which provides you access to Bluetooth functionality via simple ASCII commands. It supports up to 14 Bluetooth profiles. This board is ideal for developers who want to integrate the Bluetooth wireless protocol with limited knowledge of Bluetooth and RF technologies. It uses four UART interface lines.
Note: This board is designed to use 3.3V power supply only.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, these mikromedia shields, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Bluetooth Add-on Board Resources