The LVDS8000 Adapter Board converts LCD signals such as RGB CMOS/TTL into an LVDS signal (20 MHz to 85 MHz) on a 2x10-pin header with 2mm pitch. It has three different LCD signal input interfaces to support different development boards, plus a 4-wire touch screen interface. It also has 2-pin and 4-pin backlight connectors.
This adapter board is known to work with the following Embest boards: DevKit8500A/D, DevKit8600, SBC2416G, SBC8530, and SBC8140.
Note that this an adapter board only. An LVDS display and touch screen are not included. This adapter has been tested to work with the Tianma TM104SDH01 V1.0 display and a GTouch GP-104F touch screen.
The LVDS output is brought out to a 2x10-pin header with 2.0mm pitch. There are three interfaces for LCD input signal:
There is a 12V power supply input jack on the board, but in most cases it will not be needed as the host system will provide the power.
- 50-pin FPC, RGB565, 1.8V/3.3V self-adaptive logic level
- 40-pin FPC, RGB565, 3.3V logic level
- 2x20-pin header, 2.54mm pitch, RGB565, 3.3V logic level
LVDS Interface Board Features
The LVDS8000 board ships with a 50-pin flat cable, a 40-pin flat cable, a custom 2-pin backlight cable, a custom 4-pin backlight cable, a custom touchscreen data cable, and a custom LVDS cable compatible with a Tianma TM104SDH01 display.
- Dimensions: 70.15 × 55.28 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 °C
- Environment humidity: 20% to 90%
- Input power: 12V/1.25A
- Three LCD input interfaces
- 2mm pitch, 2x10-pin LVDS interface
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen interface
Download the LVDS8000 User Manual for the connector pinouts, detailed dimensions, etc.
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1-2 weeks