The MSP430-HFR5739 board has all the essential components needed to get acquainted with the ultra-low-power MSP430FR5739 processor by Texas Instruments. There is a JTAG header on the board for easy programming, and a UEXT connector for plugging in peripheral modules.
MSP430FR5739 Header Board Features
- MSP430FR5739 CPU has 16K Bytes program FRAM, 1024 Bytes SRAM, 10-bit A/D converter, 16-channel comparator with voltage reference generation and hysteresis capabilities, three enhanced serial channels (capable of I2C, SPI, or UART protocols), internal DMA, hardware multiplier, real-time clock, five 16-bit timers, and more
- 14-pin MSP430 JTAG connector for programming/debugging
- Jumpers for JTAG power enable/disable
- User LED
- Two user buttons
- 32.768 kHz oscillator crystal
- Design supports additional high frequency crystal
- TEST pin pull-down
- RST/NMI pin pull-up
- Power supply filtering capacitor and 3.3V voltage regulator
- Extension headers for each MCU pin
- UEXT connector (see below)
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 54.6 × 27.9 mm (2.15 × 1.10")
- Space between the pin rows: 25.4 mm (1")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
MSP430-HFR5739 Board Pinout The header pins on the board are arranged as shown in the table below (in this arrangment, the JTAG connector would be at the top). Refer to the MSP430FR5739 datasheet (especially Pin Definitions on page 7) to see details of each pin's function.
MSP430FR5739 Header Board Resources