RPi-UEXT is a T-shaped adapter board that allows you to connect Olimex UEXT modules to the popular Raspberry Pi board.
There are dozens of UEXT modules available, including sensors, timers, bio-feedback, relays, displays, audio, wireless communications, interface converters, etc.
This board is designed so it can be mounted on a breadboard. It connects to your Raspberry Pi board via a 26-pin IDC cable (sold separately). UEXT modules connect via a 10-pin IDC box header (most modules come with a cable; some have a female connector to plug in directly). The Raspberry Pi's GPIO pins are passed through to the breadboard connector (you can use jumper wires on them instead of installing it on a breadboard).
Raspberry Pi UEXT Interface Board Features
- Raspberry Pi interface connector
- UEXT connector (uses SPI, I2C and UART)
- 7 GPIO signals available on male header
- SMD jumpers provided for swapping Chip Enable (CE0 by default)
- Designed with breadboard spacing in mind
- Dimensions: 60 × 53/10 mm (23.7 × 2.1/0.4")
Raspberry Pi UEXT Interface Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item