TSOP38338 IR receiver and QEE113 IR emitter Receiver is recommended for RCMM, NEC, RC5, RC6, r-step and XMP codes Immunity against ambient light and shielding against EMI Communication via UART (Tx and Rx) or AN and PWM lines Supports 3.3V or 5V power supply
IR Click is an add-on board in mikroBUS form factor. It's a compact and easy solution for adding an infrared (IR) remote control module to your design. It features a TSOP38338 IR receiver module as well as a QEE113 IR-emitting diode. The 38 kHz receiver carrier frequency is recommended for RCMM, NEC, RC5, RC6, r-step and XMP codes.
IR Click communicates with a target microcontroller via mikroBUS UART (Tx and Rx) or AN and PWM lines. SMD jumpers J2 and J3 enable you to choose between these two ways (in the AN and PWM positions by default). The J1 zero-ohm SMD jumper is used to select between 3.3V or 5V power supply (in 3.3V position by default).
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Infra-red Add-on Board Resources