Two G6D-1A-ASI-5DC power PCB relays. Control up to 5A, 250V AC/30V DC loads Screw terminals allow seamless connectivity Two LED indicators provided on board Supports communication line voltage between 1.8V and 5V
The RELAY Click board features two G6D-1A-ASI-5DC power PCB relay modules as well as two pairs of screw terminals. It communicates with a target microcontroller via mikroBUS PWM (RL1) and CS (RL2) pins. With this board, you can control up to 5A loads at 250V AC or 30V DC. Use it for turning on/off lights, motors and other high power consumers within the maximum supported voltage/current levels.
Note: This board is designed to use 5V power supply only, but the voltage level on communication lines can be in the range of 1.8V to 5V. On-board transistors are used to drive relays by current sinking. A green LED indicates the presence of power supply.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, these mikromedia shields, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Relay Add-on Board Resources