This is a 7-inch LCD with an interface board that has been tested to work with A13-OLinuXino and A20-OLinuXino* boards. It connects to your OLinuXino board by a 2×20-pin connector. The display board and the OLinuXino board both have male box headers, so you will need a 40-pin IDC ribbon cable which is sold separately.
* This display will not work on OLinuXino LIME2 boards (there are other displays available for them; see their pages for links). For OLinuXino LIME, the GPIO and LCD Port Adapter is needed.
This version does not come with a touchscreen. If you want to have a touchscreen with the display, purchase the A13-LCD7-TS instead.
OLinuXino LCD Board Features
- Innolux 7-inch (480×800) AT070TN9X display with backlight
- 16.7 million colors
- Anti-glare surface
- Connector for touch screen
- DC-DC for LCD backlight
- 40-pin connector for connection to A13/A20-OLinuXino boards
- Test pads for easy diagnostics
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, red soldermask, component print
- Dimensions: 165 × 100 mm (6.5 × 3.95 inches)
Interface Board View
A13-OLinuXino LCD Board Resources
Mounting Frame Kit Available You also might want to pick up the optional Mounting Frame Kit for this display. The kit consists of a plastic frame and four clamps that you can place anywhere along the frame and use to mount the display to a flat surface.
Setting Up the Display Please check the user manual and/or Wiki page of your OLinuXino board for instructions about configuring it to use this display. Depending on which board and OS you're using, you may have to download a specific OS image, a specific script file, or simply run a configuration command. Some board/OS combinations may not support this display.