SU-320 is a high-speed programmer for design engineering and small production. It can be used with a PC or in Stand-alone mode via its LCD and keypad to load a file inside its 3.2GB memory.
The SU-320 has a modular design. The image to the right shows it with an optional SOP8-204-X4 module. The programmer actually comes with a universal DIP48 adapter with a single ZIF socket. You can use generic DIP adapters on the market for various packages, or you can purchase and swap in one of the optional modules for 2-4x gang programming of devices in SOP8, SOP16, WSON and TSOP48 packages.
SU-320 Universal Programmer Features
- DUT 75MHz bandwidth and < ±2.5nS signal skew.
- Stand-alone operation. Just use five buttons and the 20×4 LCD to select a project and start programming.
- Portable and compact design.
- IC insertion test and contact check before programming. Under the Auto mode, just insert the IC and SU-320 will start the processes automatically.
- Flexible modular design. It can be a single-site universal programmer or a SPI gang programmer.
- Production-oriented software. A project control file minimizes operator error. A log file helps with production management.
SU-320 Universal Programmer Specifications
- Logic Signal Level: 1.5V to 6.0V, 10mV
- IOL, IOH Current: 10mA
- Logic Signal Frequency: 75MHz (3-5V) / 60MHz (2.5V) / 45MHz (1.8V) / 25MHz (1.5V)
- Signal Skew: Less than ±2.5nS (3-5V)
- Clock: 0Hz to 75MHz
- VDD & VIO Level: 1.5V to 6.5V, 10mV
- IDD & IIO Current: 400mA
- VPP & VHH Level: 1.5V to 15.5V, 20mV
- IPP & IHH Current: 150mA
- Displays: 20×4 Character LCD, Work/Pass LED
- Buttons: 4-direction keypad, Lighted Start button
- Embedded Memory: 3.2 GBytes Flash
- SU-320 Dimensions: 240 × 115 × 60 mm
- Module Dimensions: 120 × 75 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Supported Device Types: NOR FLASH, SPI EPROM, EEPROM, MPU, MCU, CPLD, NV-RAM, etc. (see link to complete list below)
- Supported File Formats: Binary/Machine Code, Intel HEX, TEK HEX, Motorola HEX
PC System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- At least 500MB hard disk space for main program, plus 2GB minimum for buffer
- USB 2.0 High-Speed port
SU-320 Package Contents
- SU-320 main unit
- SU-3280-DIP48 Universal DIP adapter with 48 pin ZIF socket
- USB cable
- DC 5V, 2A power adapter
- CD-ROM with drivers and user manual
SU-320 Universal Programmer Resources
Lead time: 1 week
Optional Recommended Products for this Item