SU-6000 is a gang programmer for high-density NAND/NOR Flash memory. It provides high speed and stability. Furthermore, for the special application of NAND Flash, it provides Bad Block Skip programming, verifying, master reading and device analysis functions. In addition, the innovative adapter design lets you change adapters quickly and save the cost of materials for mass production. The picture shows adapters installed for illustration purposes only; none is included.
You must purchase at least one adapter to use this programmer. The Supported Devices List will tell you which adapter you'll need to program your device. Find the adapter in our Leap Package Adapters category or contact us for any not listed.
The transmission rate of SU-6000 is up to 480 Mbytes/minute, and it is able to support four sites of NAND Flash Bad Block Skip programming, verifying and master reading at the same time. It is able to simplify your preparation and increase work efficiency in mass production.
Flash Memory Gang Programmer Features
- Supports NAND Flash Bad Block Skip programming & verifying on 4 sites simultaneously
- Ultra-high NAND Flash programming speed: 32 Mbits/sec
- Intelligent NAND Flash master reading: Bad Block Skip or whole device reading
- Auto-detect function: wrong insertion of device, bad connection of pins, etc.
- Innovative adapter design: Supports different packages by changing adapters (see Supported Devices List below)
- Independent socket circuit: Increase the security and stability
- High-speed data transmission: 480 MBytes/minute
- Stand-alone industrial LED start button: Pass, Fail, and Work LEDs on each site
- Operating software for mass production: working by project, control programming quantity, yield rate statistics, etc.
- User friendly: flexible for adjusting the operation angle, able to lay the unit horizontally or obliquely
- Built-in auto-switching power: Supports 100V to 240V AC input
- Supported file types: Binary, Intel Hex, Tek Hex, Motorola Hex, ASCII hex, etc.
- User RAM: 64 MBytes
- Button/Switch: START LED / ID Setting
- User Interface: Power LED, Work / Pass / Fail LEDs on each site
- Communication: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power: 100V to 240V AC at 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 75W (Max)
- Dimension: 315 × 240 × 80 mm (not counting socket and START key)
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Operating Altitude: up to 5000m
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 70% (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 45 °C
PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Processor: Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: 1 to 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard Disk: 500 MByte or more
- USB 2.0 port
The unit ships with a USB cable, an AC power cord, and a set of screws for securing adapters in place. Also included is a CD-ROM with drivers, software and user manual.
Flash Memory Gang Programmer Resources
Programming Adapters The Supported Devices List above indicates which programming adapter is required for each part you'll be programming. Look for those adapters in our Leap Package Adapters Category. Note that the adapters shown as for the AH-400A can be used when paired with an interface adapter; see their descriptions. If you don't find the adapter you need, contact us for pricing and availability.
Leadtime: 1 week