24C08WP serial EEPROM with 8 Kbits of memory Industry-standard I2C communication interface Three SMD jumpers allow hardware setting of EEPROM address in I2C bus EEPROM chip in DIP socket for easy replacement
EEPROM Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS form factor. Its 24C08WP chip is a highly reliable, high-performance CMOS technology serial 8K EEPROM in DIP packaging. It offers significant advantages in low-power and low-voltage applications. The 24C08WP EEPROM uses the IēC addressing protocol and 2-wire serial interface which includes a bi-directional serial data bus synchronized by the clock. Address selection SMD jumpers and a power LED are available on the board. Another SMD jumper is available for selecting whether board will be operating on 3.3V or 5V power supply (default position is 3.3V).
The EEPROM Click board is an excellent choice for storing initialization and configuration data of your device.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.