Cold-junction compensation 14-bit, 0.25°C resolution Simple SPI-compatible interface (read-only) Detects thermocouple shorts to GND or VCC On-board PCC-SMP connector for K-type thermocouple probes
THERMO Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS form factor. It features a MAX31855K thermocouple-to-digital converter as well as a PCC-SMP connector for K-type thermocouple probes. The MAX31855K has a temperature range between -270 and +1372 °C with sensitivity of about 41µV/°C. It has a built-in 14-bit ADC converter. THERMO Click communicates with the target board via SPI interface (read-only). Note: This board uses 3.3V power supply only. It has a green LED that indicates the presence of power.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Thermocouple Interface Module Resources