The CM-SAM9X25 CPU module integrates an AT91SAM9X25 microcontroller operating at 400MHz, with external 128MByte DDR2 SDRAM, 256MByte Nand Flash, and 4Kbit EEPROM. Peripheral functions, including UART, Ethernet, USB, SDIO, JTAG, CAN, Soft Modem, SPI and all I/Os are brought out by two B-to-B 100-pin female connectors. This is the same CPU module that comes mounted on the NET-SAM9X25 development board. To mount it on your own system, your system will need a pair of AMP 5179030-4 100-pin connectors.
The module comes with Linux 2.6.39 installed, and operates in the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The 8-layer PCB measures 57 × 39 mm.
AT91SAM9X25 CPU Module Features
- Atmel AT91SAM9X25 ARM926EJ-S 400MHz processor: 32KB Data Cache, 32KB Instruction Cache, MMU, 32KB SRAM, 64KB ROM
- External memory: 128MB DDR2 RAM, 256MB Nand Flash, 4Kbit EEPROM
- Two system status LEDs
- Two AMP 5-5179009-4 sockets bringing out UART, 2x Ethernet, USB Host/Device, CAN, SPI, TWI, SDIO, PWM, JTAG and all I/Os
- Dimensions: 57 × 39 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Operating system: Linux 2.6.39
AT91SAM9X25 CPU Module Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week