LPC1768-Xplorer is a breakout board for the NXP LPC1768 ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller. The LPC1768 operates at up to 100 MHz. Its features include 512KB of internal Flash, 64KB RAM, Ethernet MAC, USB Device/Host/OTG interface, 8-channel general-purpose DMA controller, four UARTs, two CAN channels, two SSP controllers, SPI interface, three I2C-bus interfaces, 2-input plus 2-output I2S bus interface, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, motor control PWM, Quadrature Encoder interface, four general-purpose timers, 6-output general-purpose PWM, ultra-low-power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with separate battery supply, and up to 70 general-purpose I/O pins.
LPC1768 Header Board Features
Note: This evaluation board does not fall within the scope of the European Union directives regarding electromagnetic compatibility, restricted substances (RoHS), recycling (WEEE), FCC, CE or UL and therefore may not meet the technical requirements of these directives or other related directives.
- Dimensions: 101 × 27 mm
- Controller: LPC1768, 100-pin LQFP
- PCB: 2-layer
- One LED
- microSD slot
- On-board AT24LC256 I2C EEPROM (32KB)
- One user switch and one reset switch
- On-board crystals for controller (12 MHz) and RTC (32 kHz)
- On-board Ethernet PHY, 25 MHz Oscillator and RJ45 connector with magnetics
- micro-USB port (USB cable included)
- 10-pin Cortex Debug header
- Unused I/Os brought to a header compatible with the mX-BaseBoard
Development Tools This board is not tied to any particular development environment. You can use whatever tools you want that are compatible with the LPC1768 microcontroller. Possible software tools include Keil µVision4 (32K code limitation on free version) or LPCXpresso (free for code up to 128K).
LPC1768 Development Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item