Ultra-low power consumption: 40 µA in measurement mode; 0.1 µA in standby mode Selectable measurement range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, or ±16g Tap/double-tap detection SPI or I2C communication Embedded FIFO technology minimized host processor load High resolution enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°
Accel Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS form factor. It features ADXL345 3-axis accelerometer module with ultra-low power and high resolution (13-bit) measurement. Module supports several sensing functions such as single/double-tap detection, activity/inactivity monitoring, free-fall detection, etc. It has a memory management system with a 32-level FIFO buffer to store data with minimized host processor activity. Note: This board uses 3.3V power supply only.
Three SMD jumpers allow setting of I2C or SPI communication (in I2C positions by default). Another SMD jumper allows you to select I2C address (in logic 1 position by default).
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, these mikromedia shields, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.