This kit contains a Parallax PING))) ultrasonic distance sensor and a Sharp GP2Y0A02YK0F infra-red distance sensor, plus a handy stand made of high-grade aluminum. The screws and spacers to mount it to your robotics platform, and the cables to connect to your microcontroller system, are included.
Distance Sensors & Aluminum Stand Kit Contents
- Acrylic PING))) / IR Stand — 2.58 × 2.72 × 0.9 inches (6.35 × 6.91 × 2.29 cm)
- PING))) Ultrasonic Sensor
- Sharp IR Sensor (20 to 150 cm range)
- Two Phillips flat-head screws, 4-40 × 1/2-inch
- Two socket-head screws, 6-32 × 1/2-inch
- Two pan-head screws, 4-40 × 1/2-inch
- Four 1/4" Nylon spacers
- Two 1/16" Nylon spacers
- Light pipe
- Ball-end hex key, 7/64-inch
- Cable: Sharp IR Sensor to Servo
- Cable: 3-pin Power-Signal-Ground Cable Extension, 12"
Note: You must assemble this kit yourself.
Download Kit Assembly Instructions (includes stand dimensions)