LPC-H11U14 is a CPU header board with an NXP LPC11U14FBD48/201 ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller for embedded applications. This 32-bit microcontroller supports various interfaces such as one Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus interface, one Full Speed USB 2.0 Device interface, one RS-485/EIA-485 USART with support for synchronous mode and smart card interface, two SSP interfaces, four general-purpose counter/timers, and a 10-bit 8-channel ADC. The board features a debug interface and extension headers for all microcontroller ports.
LPC11U14 Header Board Features
- MCU: LPC11U14FBD48/201, ARM Cortex-M0, up to 50 MHz, 32 kB Flash, 6 kB SRAM (2 kB reserved for USB), USART, two SPI, I2C/FM+, ADC, USB Device
- Power supply circuit (5V via JTAG or 5-9V DC via extension connectors)
- Debug interface — SWD (Serial Wire Debug)
- Extension connectors for each microcontroller pin
- Reset circuit
- Clock circuit with 12 MHz crystal
- FR-4, 1.5 mm, soldermask, component print
- Dimensions: 38 × 38 mm
Programming the LPC11U14 For in-circuit programming/debugging of the LPC11U14 microcontroller, here is a couple of possibilities: Use an ARM-JTAG-EW with IAR EW-ARM version 6.20 and earlier. (Versions after 6.20 are not and will not be supported.) Use an ARM-USB-TINY-H and an ARM-JTAG-SWD adapter with Rowley Crossworks.
LPC11U14 Header Board Resources