This kit includes the PropScope USB, electronic components for breadboard circuits, and a printed text that guides you step by step from the basics through advanced electronic measurement techniques.
All the circuits and design technique examples covered in the book are standard ingredients in electronic product designs, and are used widely in science and industry. This kit is an excellent resource that can be applied in many ways to science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) programs. It begins with an overview of the PropScope's electronic test-bench tools.
- DC voltmeter — measures voltage levels
- Oscilloscope — measures and plots voltages that vary with time
- Logic analyzer — measures and plots digital signal levels
- Spectrum analyzer — measures and plots sine wave components in signals
- Function generator — synthesizes signals for testing circuits
Note: The lessons and examples in the textbook assume you will be using a BASIC Stamp Board of Education (with BS2-IC module) or a BASIC Stamp Homework Board.
- Understanding Signals with the PropScope text
- PropScope USB Oscilloscope
- LEDs, pushbuttons, IR reciever, phototransistor, potentiometer
- Op-amp and A/D converter ICs
- Resistors, capacitors, and jumper wires