The PropScope is a two-channel oscilloscope that is capable of reading 25 million samples per second with 10 bits of resolution over 1-, 2-, 10-, or 20-Volt peak-to-peak waveforms. Power is provided through the USB port requiring only a single cable to connect the PropScope to any laptop or desktop PC.
A built-in expansion port allows additional capabilities and upgrades by simply plugging in an expansion card. A PropScope DAC card is included, providing an analog trigger, a 4-bit digital trigger, an 8-bit digital-to-analog converter, and a 4-bit NTSC/PAL output.
The included software provides a traditional scope interface along with auto measurements and the ability to store and export waveforms. The software also provides features not normally available in a stand-alone oscilloscope, including a function generator, a logic analyzer, a spectrum analyzer, a vector-scope, and more.
- 2 input channels
- 25 Msps Maximum Sample Rate
- 20 Vpp maximum input range (-10V to +10V when DC-coupled)
- 10-bit input resolution over either the entire 20 Vpp range, or selectable 10, 2, and 1 Vpp ranges
- 1x/10x selectable probes
- Powered via USB
- Dimensions: 2.71 × 4.67 × 1.08 inches (68.8 × 118.6 × 27.4 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 158 °F (0 to 70 °C)
Included Expansion Card Features
- External analog trigger with a -10V to +10V input range
- 4-bit digital input and trigger
- Arbitrary waveform generator with an 8-bit DAC and selectable -1.5 to +1.5 and 0 to 4.9 voltage ranges
- 4-bit DAC for generating NTSC and PAL signals