The BASIC Stamp HomeWork Board is ideal for learning circuits, electronics, and microcontroller programming. The solderless breadboard makes it easy to connect 5V-compatible sensors, displays, LEDs, and other electronic components to create your own inventions.
Program in PBASIC, which is very easy to read and learn. It is an ideal first-time programming language, with many built-in commands that simplify interfaces to other devices. To get started, just download the free BASIC Stamp Editor software, and click the Getting Started with Stamps in Class link in the Help file.
BASIC Stamp HomeWork Board Features
- Surface-mount BASIC Stamp 2 microcontroller
- On-board reset button and program activity LED
- Solderless breadboard for building circuits
- I/O pin, power and ground headers brought alongside breadboard
- Built-in 220 Ω series resistors help protect the BASIC Stamp I/O pins from mis-wiring
- 500 mA voltage regulator for projects
- USB mini-B connector for programming via a virtual COM port
- Battery clip for 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery (battery not included)
- Dimensions: 3.05 × 4.00 inches (7.75 × 10.16 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 °F (0 to 70 °C)
BASIC Stamp HomeWork Board Resources
Starter Kit Available If you're getting started, you may consider the BASIC Stamp Activity Kit which includes a HomeWork board, several circuit components, and a spiral-bound version of the 350-page What's a Microcontroller? textbook with 40 hands-on activities for learning electronics and programming.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item