The BASIC Stamp HomeWork Board is ideal for learning circuits, electronics, and microcontroller programming. The solderless breadboard makes it easy to connect 5V-compatible sensors, displays, LEDs, and other electronic components to create your own inventions.
Program in PBASIC, which is very easy to read and learn. It is an ideal first-time programming language, with many built-in commands that simplify interfaces to other devices. To get started, just download the free BASIC Stamp Editor software, and click the Getting Started with Stamps in Class link in the Help file.
This 10-pack makes it affordable to outfit a group with these convenient development boards. Single quantities are available of the USB version.
BASIC Stamp HomeWork Board Features
- Surface-mount BASIC Stamp 2 microcontroller
- On-board reset button and program activity LED
- Solderless breadboard for building circuits
- I/O pin, power and ground headers brought alongside breadboard
- Built-in 220 Ω series resistors help protect the BASIC Stamp I/O pins from mis-wiring
- 500 mA voltage regulator for projects
- Female DB9 socket connects to your computer's serial port or to a USB-to-RS232 adapter
- Battery clip for 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery (battery not included)
- Dimensions: 3.05 × 4.00 inches (7.75 × 10.16 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 °F (0 to 70 °C)
BASIC Stamp HomeWork Board Resources