LUXEON Rebel General Purpose White LEDs enable endless lighting possibilities that are more efficient and reliable, longer lasting, and reduce CO2 emissions. LUXEON Rebel emitters offer the light output, reliability and lumen maintenance that enable today's most distinctive lighting applications.
The LXML-PWC1-0120 cool white LED can be blindingly bright, with a max forward current of 700mA. It has a typical forward voltage of 3.0V DC (2.55V to 3.99V range). It measures about 3 × 4.5 mm.
It is recommended to add heatsinking to your project as the LED does get hot.
Luxeon Rebel Cool White LED Features
- 150°C maximum junction temperature
- 700mA drive current
- Typical CCT: 6500K (4500K to 10000K range)
- Minimum Luminous Flux: 120 lumens @ 350mA
- Typical Luminous Flux: 220 lumens @ 700mA
- Typical Color Rendering Index: 70
- Radiation Pattern: Lambertian
- Lead and mercury free, RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Industry's best moisture sensitivity level - JEDEC Level 1
- Lead-free reflow solder JEDEC 020c compatible
- Autoclave compliant - JESD22 A-102
- 50,000 hours life at 700 mA with 70% lumen maintenance
- Electrically isolated thermal pad
Download LUXEON Rebel General Purpose White LED Datasheet