Empty Header Board PCB for mounting Stellaris/Tiva ARM Cortex-M3/M4 microcontrollers in 48-, 64-, 100- or 144-pin TQFP package Empty header board PCBs for Stellaris ARM Cortex-M3 and ARM Cortex-M4 microcontrollers in TQFP package are available in the following pin configurations:
- 48-pin MCU Card — For Stellaris x00 series in 48-pin TQFP — MIKROE-1037
- 100-pin MCU Card 2 — For Stellaris 1000 series in 100-pin TQFP — MIKROE-1042
- 100-pin MCU Card 1 — For Stellaris 3000 series in 100-pin TQFP — MIKROE-1041
- 64-pin MCU Card — For Stellaris 3000 series in 64-pin TQFP — MIKROE-1038
- 100-pin MCU Card Ethernet 2 — For Stellaris 8000 series in 100-pin TQFP — MIKROE-1040
- 100-pin MCU Card Ethernet 1 — For Stellaris 9000 series in 100-pin TQFP — MIKROE-1039
- 144-pin MCU Card — For Tiva TM4C series (formerly Stellaris LM4F series) in 144-pin TQFP — MIKROE-1044
Please make sure that you select the appropriate model from the drop-down selection menu below. The price listed on this page is for a single PCB. The picture on this page shows the 100-pin MCU Card Ethernet 1 for 9000 series. Based on your selection, the part number on your invoice will change to the code shown in italics above.
Dual-row through-hole solder pads allow you to solder on 0.1"-spaced male headers for easy access to all ARM MCU pins. The boards also have solder pads for adding oscillators, capacitors and other components so that you can use the board for standalone prototyping.
Once pins are installed, these boards will drop right into the EasyMx PRO v7 Development System.
Download EasyMx 48-pin MCU Card Schematic Download EasyMx 100-pin MCU Card 2 Schematic Download EasyMx 100-pin MCU Card 1 Schematic Download EasyMx 64-pin MCU Card Schematic Download EasyMx 100-pin MCU Card Ethernet 2 Schematic Download EasyMx 100-pin MCU Card Ethernet 1 Schematic 144-pin MCU Card schematic will be available in the future. In the mean time you can use the schematic in the user manual for the populated board.