These CPU modules use the same SO-DIMM card interface as found on Atmel's SAM9x5-EK evaluation kits. Whether you use that kit or design your own system with the same interface, you can switch between different CPUs and configurations simply by swapping the CPU module for another.
The modules are available with various CPU, memory, Ethernet, and temperature range options. You can get the modules populated with SAM9G35, SAM9G25, SAM9G15, SAM9X35, or SAM9X25 CPU; with or without Ethernet PHY DM9161; with 128 or 256 MiB DDR2; and in commercial or industrial temperature range.
Four configurations are available as stock items and can be ordered at the bottom of this page in single units:
Other configurations are available as special order with minimum order quantity of 250 pieces.
- SAM9X35-CM — SAM9X35 CPU, 128 MiB DDR2, no PHY, 0°C to +70°C
- SAM9X35-CM-PHY — SAM9X35 CPU, 128 MB DDR2, Ethernet PHY, 0°C to +70°C
- SAM9X25-CM-PHY — SAM9X25 CPU, 128 MiB DDR2, Ethernet PHY, 0°C to +70°C
- SAM9X25-CM-I — SAM9X25 CPU, 128 MiB DDR2, no PHY, -40°C to +85°C
AT91SAM9x5 CPU Module Features
- MCU: AT91SAM9X5 series, 400 MHz ARM926EJ-STM ARM Thumb processor @ 1.0V
- 128 or 256 MiB DDR2 SDRAM, 16-bit
- 256 MiB NAND Flash
- 4 MiB Atmel SPI Flash
- I2C EEPROM with 512 KiB (65,536 × 8)
- Optional 10/100 MBit/s Ethernet
- One-Wire 1024-bit EEPROM and 64-bit ROM
- SO-DIMM 200 JEDEC MO-274 module
AT91SAM9x5 CPU Module Resources
Ordering options Use the Model option selector below to choose one of the four configurations as described above. If you want to special-order a different configuration (MOQ 250 pcs), please contact us.