The PIC-P26J50 is a prototyping board that features the Microchip PIC18F26J50 microcontroller which has 64K Flash memory. The board features a row of eight LEDs, a mini-USB connector, a user button and a reset button. All the free PIC ports are on header pads right along the prototyping area. A UEXT connector allows you to add peripheral modules easily (see below).
Programming the PIC18F26J50 MCU on the board is possible through a six-pin mini ICSP/ICD connector. An inexpensive programming option would be the PIC-KIT3 plus the PIC-Mini-ICD-6 adapter.
PIC18F26J50 Prototype Board Features
- PIC18F26J50 microcontroller with 64K Flash
- mini-USB connector
- Powered via USB (or you can break a jumper trace and use designated power pins)
- 8 LEDs
- Reset button
- User button
- UEXT connector (see below)
- 6-pin mini-ICSP/ICD connector
- All PIC free ports available on through-hole header close to the prototype area
- Dimensions: 61 × 45 mm (2.4 × 1.77")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
PIC18F26J50 Prototype Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item