EM-32G210F128-H is a small header board with the EFM32G210F128 ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller from Energy Micro AS. With a unique combination of the powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 core, innovative low-energy techniques, short wake-up time from energy-saving modes, and a wide selection of peripherals, the EFM32G210F128 microcontroller is well suited for any battery-operated application as well as other systems requiring high performance and low energy consumption. The board has a DBG connector for programming/debugging, a UEXT connector for adding peripheral module boards to it, a user button, status LED, and reset button.
EFM32G210F128 Header Board Features
- MCU: EFM32G210F128 32 bit Cortex-M3 with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 16K Bytes RAM, 21 GPIO, 8 Channel DMA, 12 bit ADC 1Msps, UART/SPI, low-power UART, I2C, 16-bit Timers, CC-PWM, SSC, RTC, WDT, up to 32MHz operation
- DBG 2×10-pin layout for SWD programming/debugging, e.g. with ARM-JTAG-EW in IAR or a combination of ARM-JTAG-TINY-H and ARM-JTAG-SWD in CrossWorks
- UEXT connector (see below)
- Li-ion battery connector
- Reset circuit and button
- Status LED
- User button
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Power supply LED
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- 32 MHz crystal
- 32.786 kHz crystal
- Extension headers for all µC ports + RST and power supply
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 43 × 34.5 mm (1.7 × 1.35")
- Distance between the headers: 30.48 mm (1.2")
Powering the EM-32G210F128-H The board typically would be powered by a 3.7V Lithium-Ion battery (not included). However, the battery connector can accept up to 5V DC. The board also can be supplied power through extension CON2 pins 10 (VIN 3.8V to 6V DC) & 11 (GND), or from the DBG connector pin 19 (3.8V to 6V DC). Board consumption with all peripherals enabled is about 7 mA.
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
EFM32G210F128 Header Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item