MOD-RTC adds a real-time clock feature to boards that feature a UEXT expansion connector. Timekeeping accuracy is tuned to 2 seconds per day. Higher accuracy is possible by adjusting the internal registers of the PCF8563.
A 3V coin-cell lithium battery is not included. It uses common CR2032 type.
PCF8563 RTC Module Features
- NXP PCF8563T/5 Real-Time Clock IC
- Holder for 3V lithium coin-cell battery CR2032 (not included)
- UEXT connector (see below)
- FR-4 PCB, 1.5mm, soldermask, component print
- Dimensions: 40 × 19 mm (1.57 × 0.75")
UEXT Connector The UEXT connector provides a solderless way to connect this module to a system with a microcontroller. There are dozens of microcontroller systems and development boards with UEXT headers that this module can plug into. Click on the architectures below for lists of compatible boards:
PCF8563 RTC Module Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item