Fully qualified Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1 module Class 1 radio transmits up to 100m distance Low power (30mA connected; less than 10mA sniff mode) UART (SPP or HCI) data connection interface UART data rates up to 3Mbps
Bluetooth Click is an accessory board in mikroBus form factor. Enrich your device with Bluetooth capability with up to 100m range. The board offers a low-power, highly economic Bluetooth radio for adding wireless capability to your products. The Roving Networks RN-41 module with UART interface is easy and simple to use.
This board uses 3.3V power supply only. To add Bluetooth function to a 5V system, see the EasyBluetooth board. Note however that EasyBluetooth is not in mikroBUS form; it connects via an IDC10 connector.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, these mikromedia shields, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.