SHT11 Click is an accessory board in mikroBus form factor. It includes a Sensirion SHT11 digital humidity and temperature sensor. A unique capacitive sensor element is used to measure relative humidity while the temperature is measured by a band-gap sensor. Serial I2C interface and factory calibration allow easy and fast system integration. This board is set to use 3.3V power supply by default. Solder the PWR SEL SMD jumper to 5V position for use with 5V systems.
Temperature can be represented in 12-bit or 14-bit format in operating range from -40 to +100°C with accuracy of ±0.5°C at room temperature. Humidity can be represented in 8-bit or 12-bit resolution with ±3% accuracy.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.