Buzz Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS form factor. The board features a piezo speaker capable of emitting audio signals. The buzzer's resonant frequency is 3.8kHz (where you can expect its best performance). The on-board buzzer driver is connected to both digital (CS/GPI) and to the PWM line. You can use either of those to provide the signal from the microcontroller to the buzzer driver. The board is set to use 5V power supply by default. Solder PWR SEL SMD jumper to 3.3V position if used with 3.3V systems.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Buzzer Add-on Module Resources