Replace your 40-pin PIC16 or PIC18 device with a pin-compatible PIC32 and get up to 30x better performance. MINI-32 is a small development board containing a PIC32MX534F064H microcontroller. It is pin-compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20 microcontrontrollers and it fits perfectly into a standard DIP40 socket (after you install header pins yourself). The board is equipped with an SMD crystal oscillator, and a 32.768 kHz crystal which can be used for the internal RTCC module. It has a reset button and three signal LEDs.
The board comes preprogrammed with fast USB HID bootloader, so no external programmers are needed for development. It operates on 3.3V power supply. An on-board voltage regulator allows the board to be powered directly from the USB cable, or it can be powered via pads.
PIC32 DIP40 Header Board Features
- Microchip PIC32MX534F064H with 64K Flash (plus 12K boot Flash), 16K RAM (can execute from RAM)
- USB 2.0 On-The-Go support
- Signal LEDs, Crystal oscillator and Reset Button on board
- Supports CAN communication
- Pin compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20
- Comes preprogrammed with USB bootloader
- Fits into DIP40 socket (header pins, not included, must be installed first)
- Dimensions: 50.80 × 17.78 mm (2 × 0.7 inches)
PIC32 DIP40 Header Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item