DIGIPOT Click is an accessory board in mikroBus form factor. It features a Microchip MCP4161 single-channel digital potentiometer with 8-bit resolution (256 wiper steps) and WiperLock Technology which allows unlimited reprogramming and locking of the wiper setting. It communicate via industry-standard SPI serial interface. The resistance value of the digital potentiometer goes up to 10 kΩ. It features outstanding AC/DC characteristics and low power consumption. It can be used in audio equipment, servo-motor control, battery charging and control, LCD contrast control, programmable filters, etc.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.