This is a breakout board for Honeywell's HIH-4030 humidity sensor. The HIH-4030 measures relative humidity (%RH) and delivers it as an analog output voltage. You can connect the output of the sensor directly to an ADC on a microcontroller and, thanks to the sensor's near linear voltage output, the data are very easy to process.
Voltage applied to the supply pins should be within 4V and 5.8V DC, and optimally at 5V. The sensor typically consumes only about 200ľA.
This product comes as shown in the picture, with the HIH-4030 soldered onto the breakout board. The pins of the 3-pin header are spaced by 0.1".
Humidity Sensor Board Features
- Near linear analog output
- 4V to 5.8V DC voltage supply
- All pins broken out to a 0.1"-pitch header
- Laser-trimmed interchangeability
- Low-power design; typical current draw of only 200ľA
- Enhanced accuracy
- Fast response time
- Stable, low drift performance
- Dimensions: 0.75" × 0.30" (19.05 × 7.62 mm)
Humidity Sensor Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item