This adapter board plugs onto the EB006 PIC multiprogrammer board* and allows DIL PIC devices to be programmed or reprogrammed. The ZIF sockets allow chips to be programmed in batches without having to bend the IC legs for insertion directly into the turned pin sockets on the EB006.
Note that this board is designed only for programming 5V, 8-bit PIC chips. The clock and port connections are not routed through from the EB006 to the ZIF board, so you cannot run your applications from here.
The image shows this EB072 mounted on an EB006 for illustration purposes only. An EB006 is not included.
* To plug into EB006 V9, you'll first need to install 2×20-pin headers. You can get a 2×40-pin strip and snap it in half.
E-Blocks ZIF Socket Programming Adapter Features
- Quick insertion or removal of devices
- High-quality ZIF adapters
- Supports any device that the EB006 can program
- Used for programming 5V PIC12, PIC16, PIC18 devices
E-Blocks ZIF Socket Programming Adapter Resources